Joe's Rambles

Friday, September 14, 2007

Birthday Party

Last week our middle son had a birthday. Man, it's hard to believe he is another year older. The time just flies by! Seems like only yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. But that was years ago! It is fun watching the little boogers get older and all the joys that go with that. But, damn it! It makes me feel old!

We had a birthday party for him last week. He is in to Spiderman; so the party had a Spiderman theme. That was cool...cause I love Spider man too. I mean, he's no Batman, but he will do.:)

We had a house full of kids and family. Man...it wears me out just watching the kids play. Where do they get the energy?! It was nice having family over too. We don't get to see them as much as we would like. Our son really enjoyed seeing his paw-paw and granny, as well as his aunts, uncles, and cousins.

He had a Spiderman cake (that my wife made). Man did it ever look good! I could only have a really really small bite of it (cause I am on a diet. Which is cool, I've lost 30 pounds!). It was hard not to dive into the cake and ice cream. I am a cake and ice cream junkie! He got a bunch of Spiderman presents and a big set of Moon Sand (that stuff is great!). All in all he had a really great time. Very cool watching his eyes light up as he opened his gifts.

Our oldest son has a birthday in a few weeks and then our youngest son has one after that. Man...they are making me feel so much older...and making me going broke! I just wish they didn't grow up so fast.
posted by Joe at 12:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home