Joe's Rambles

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Crazy Times!

Well, my oldest boy turned 9 today. I can't believe he is going to be 10 next year. Wow...time flies by! Seems like only yesterday we were bringing home from the hospital. That was fun. I remember driving him home so slowly...and getting mad at the people tailgating me. I mean I was only doing 25 in a 50 MPH zone! It's not like I had experience driving home my new born son!

We will be having his birthday party this weekend. That means family and friends and a house full of people. Just a few weeks ago our middle child had a birthday and a party. Then I had a birthday and last Sunday my wife had a birthday (Hey Tanda...you're 30 too!) So as you can see...I've had to spend a lot of money lately! But it's great. I love watching them grow up.

On the weight lose front I had a great week. I lost seven pounds last week week. That puts my total weight loss at 40 pounds in 7 weeks. Not to bad! I bought a pair of size 36 pants the other day. The last time I was able to wear a 36 was in high school. It was only 4 weeks ago I started wearing a size 38. And now they are too big! I love it. When I started this diet I was 294. Now I am 254. I am hoping to be in the 240s next week. That will be cool. I think I will stay on this diet about 4 more weeks. After that I should be the weight I want. Just hope Thanksgiving doesn't screw me up! But of course I am so looking forward to that turkey and all the fixings!

Damn...now I made myself hungry.
posted by Joe at 10:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home