Joe's Rambles

Monday, October 15, 2007

Ramblin' On

Well, went to the doctor today for my weekly weigh-in. I dropped 4 pounds last week. I now weigh 250. That's a 44 pound drop in 8 weeks! Yea! It's great. My blood pressure is 122/68. When I started it was 150/90. So there has been a huge drop there too.

I am really starting to notice the difference in the way I look. My dad and I went to Target and the mall over the weekend and he asked "Why are all these woman checking you out?". I looked around and sure enough...women were checking me out! (That hasn't happened in a long time). They were college gals and older woman. It was great...always good to get a boost to the ole ego!

Also, today I took a new job. I will be selling insurance and such. The company I work for is Liberty National. I'm looking forward to it. It's a good company and they have great benefits. I was talking to MetLife. But it didn't work out.(Click here to see my You Tube video about this). So, Liberty National it is!

We had my oldest son's birthday party this past Saturday. Man...it was fun. He wanted a Ninja Turtles theme and boy did he get it! My wife made a "Ninja Turtle" cake and it looked oh so yummy! (Alas and alack...I could not have any). I can not believe my oldest boy will be 10 next year! UGH!

All in all it was a pretty good week. I'm excited about the job and the weight loss (I hope to be 245 next week!). I have to get my state license to sell insurance. So it will be a couple of weeks or so before I can actually start working. But it should be fun!

Have a good one. Thanks for stopping by.
posted by Joe at 2:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home