Joe's Rambles

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I gave in

My diet is going good. I am around the 244 mark...so I have dropped 50 pounds. Yea me! But, last night I was low on my diet food. So, I did what anyone on a diet who is low on food would do. I went to a Chinese buffet! And man it was so good!

It was the first time in almost 10 weeks that I have gone out to eat. I have literally had dreams, vivid dream, about eating Chinese food. And this was worth the wait!

I wasn't able to eat as much as I wanted to eat, but what I did eat was great. It was like a wet dream on my plate; only nothing like a wet dream. I think you get my allusion.

My stomach wasn't used to this food and gave me a few little pains. But, it was worth it. Just to be able to eat food that did not come in little bitty packages and made from soy was well worth it. I have about four more weeks on this diet. I am hoping to get down to 235-230 by the time I finish it. That would rock!

My wife said that I look and feel like a new person. She even said she felt like she was cheating on me...wait...maybe I should ask her some more questions about that!

I've also started lifting weights again. The results are pretty pleasing. And my wife loves to watch me work out. So yeah...double bonus. I can not believe that 11 weeks ago I was pushing the 300 pound mark, and now I am closer to 200 pounds than to 300 pounds. Man it is great!

Now, for my next vice to shuck...smoking. UGH! Out of the frying pan and into the fire!
posted by Joe at 6:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home