Joe's Rambles

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gave in, part II

Shit...I had beer and pizza rolls tonight. If I keep eating pizza rolls I'll soon have belly rolls...again.

I don't know what it is, but my will power is NOT what it was 3 weeks ago. I went out to the supermarket tonight and ended up at one of the local nightclubs here. I wanted to relax and chill out. Bars are great for that. Before I knew it, I was kicking back 3 beers and watching ESPN HD (on a HUGE TV) at a bar. UGH! GOT TO STOP THAT. DIET. GOING. TO. SHIT.

Then I bought a six pack for me and my little (read: sexy) wife. And then I got a little hungry and ate some pizza rolls (Read: 200 calories for 6...I had 12).

Damn...I have got to get back on track. This is the most I've cheated on this diet in 9 weeks. I have just gotten down 50 pounds and do not want to go back up. I have got 4 weeks left on this diet and my goal weight is 230-235. Only 8-10 more pounds to go. BUT NOT IF I KEEP DOING THIS!

UGH! Give me words of encouragement for I am needy!
posted by Joe at 2:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home